First of all I have to say that since I've left FB, I'm blogging a lot more. Which I love cause I get to record things going on in my life a lot more frequently now... So yayy for that!
Another thing is I definitely want to post more pictures up but I'm hardly on my laptop and lately I've been blogging from my phone so one of these days I'll definitely make my posts a little more colorful with pics.
Anyhow, back to my title (less soda...etc). Since my prenatal appointment last Thursday... Ya know where she told me I need to drink more water, and my husband agreed and went on a tangent about how I drink how many cans of coke and blah blah blah... Then I demanded he have a sample tested to see how much water he wasn't drinking too lol. Well I took into consideration what they meant and at the time I was defending my bad soda habit, but I came to the realization that I really was drinking too much of it. Realistically I was probably drinking at LEAST 5 cans a day (oh and FYI I consider myself a camel. I can drink A LOT. I think I'm just thirstier than most folks). So I figured my soda habit was probably out of hand, so I've been trying to 'wean' myself off and I'm proud to say I drink a lot more water now and most days only one can of soda a day, though I would like to eventually get down to drinking soda only every now and then.
I definitely do like the benefits of less soda, especially having more energy! Sadly, but gratefully, my husband has been doing all the cleaning around the house (But can I just say that I love when he cleans, he tidies up real well!) But anyways, I haven't had the energy to help him too much and now I think cutting out the soda has given me the energy to do more. I feel more useful as a wife and mom now that I am doing more. Or maybe I feel more useful now cause I'm not camping on FB all day lol.
In conclusion (lol sorry I'm thinking of my paper I have to write hehe) I'm feeling more active and better. Our family is doing awesome, and did I mention I absolutely LOVE having my brother here! He's such a big help. And that's it for me GOODNIGHT! :)
hey lani!! i just found your blog! you have such a cute family - and i am TOTALLY gonna try swear of sodas - i have a thing for diet coke. haha send me your email and i'll send you an invite to our blog. hope all is well girl!
ReplyDeleteHi Mary! Yes let's kick the soda habit together! Lol my email is lanimlatu@gmail.com thanks girl! :)
DeleteGood for u (: I too have lots more time since deactivating fb...more time with kids, cooking, & cleaning. I'm glad ur brother is here helping out, must be so relieving (:
ReplyDeleteDianna yes it's awesome having him here! :(
DeleteSorry that was a typo lol I meant to do a smiley face lol :)
DeleteYAY for more blogging! it's SO much better than facebook. haha. i also deactivated my page a few days ago and i am loving it... but don't ever make a twitter shortly after. haha, eh whatevs. but good for you on drinking less soda, you will be surprised how much LESS soda will benefit :) baby steps you can do it!
ReplyDeleteLika! Yes girl I actually went back on Facebook to get all my pictures downloaded, then I deleted all of them off of it (just so they can't use or have them for whatever reason) and then I permanently deleted my FB... and lemme tell you I feel free! lol... No more locked to my computer or my phone. :) And yes I've been drinking less soda and haven't been eating out as much as I use to so hallelujah for that! lol anywayz, thanks for the encouragement! :)
Delete