Really though... I'm 3 years away from being 30! Ahhh! But why do I still feel (and look) 21? ;) heheheh jk. Well, I celebrated my 27th birthday on September 15, 2013. Because my birthday was on a Sunday this year, we (or maybe I) decided it was going to be celebrated throughout the entire weekend! ;) We started it off by going to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple, which by the way is beautiful!!! I ate a whole lot (that's for sure) at some of my favorite places.... Einstein Bagels, Kneaders, Cheesecake Factory, Dee's, etc. But the biggest thing we did was take our kids to Hogle Zoo. The last time we took the kids there was 3 years ago on my 24th birthday! Back then we only had Moe and Kesaia, Moe was about 1 and a half, and Kesaia was only 5 months. We had so much fun then, and had even more fun this time around with Moe being 4, Kesaia being 3, and our bubba now in the picture at 1 years old.
My birthday weekend was everything I could've asked for and more. I spent it with my family, and got to do things that we all love to do. It wasn't all about it, but my husband still made me feel like it was. Thanks love for spoiling me so much, and for loving me the way you do! Here's to many more birthdays together!
Here's some pictures from my Birthday Weekend:
Happy Belated Birthday :)
ReplyDelete