Wellll..... remember how I talked about my hair... and I wanted a new look or something...
Well..... let me just show you....
Yes! I cut my BANGS! :) and this is something TOTALLY new and very different for me! Seriously! I've NEVER had bangs like this before... when I cut it last night, I went downstairs and asked my husband "So what do you think??" and he turned around and was like.. what the?!? lol then he said "did you cut it because you want to look like beyonce???" lol... I couldn't stop laughing, cause we watched this music video of her's and he thought that I was going for that look....
Beyonce in her music video "Countdown"
Ok, now after watching the video again, I guess I can see where he's coming from.. maybe she inspired me subconsciously and I didn't know it.. lol... Who knows maybe for halloween I'll bust out in black skinny jeans, a black turtle neck, pink heels, stick a head band on my hair then i'm set! lol. Anywayz, I do love the new look.. I feel a little more like 25 years old, if you know what I mean. It's just nice to throw something different in the mix. I went to work this morning and saw a good friend of mines, she did compliment it, and said she liked it.
When I got home this morning, my husband got to see me really good, in the daylight (versus late at night) and he said he really did like my new hairstyle. That it's something new, but he really does like it... then he expressed to me that I was beautiful... *blushing* ;) When he says that, it just reminds me of the first day he called me beautiful... when we first started dating he told me about how other girls may be pretty, but to him I was the only one who was beautiful.... and all these years later I'm glad to know he still feels the same way, cause I know I definitely still feel the same (even more) for him today... He always knows just what to say to make me fall in love with him all over again...
April 2007... when we knew we'd be ETERNAL :)
I love you forever baby, this song is dedicated to you! :)
This guy (Blair Perkins) sings Beyonce's song "1+1" which is one of my faves, my husband thinks he sings it better than beyonce.. I do agree he sings it pretty good, but really no one can outdo beyonce! lol. Oh and he sounds just like Tevin Campbell!!! :)
omg the hair is too cuteness! i was just telling noke i'm gonna chop off my hair this week-- but then i was too chicken to actually do it. lol. but man it must be so much easier to manage? that's all i want! but we'll see... i love the new do! :)
Lika- Girl you should totally cut it... It is MUCH more manageable! at times as long as the bangs look good, I'll just throw up the rest. lol. My husband laughs at how much I love my bangs, I guess I just got tired of it and wanted something NEW lol. :)
I love the new hair do. When you posted the pic of Beyonce with it, I thought it was another photo of you. You are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute post!! You and Fehi have a cute family! I grew up with Fehi and the fam in Glendale by the way....Love your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteomg the hair is too cuteness! i was just telling noke i'm gonna chop off my hair this week-- but then i was too chicken to actually do it. lol. but man it must be so much easier to manage? that's all i want! but we'll see... i love the new do! :)
ReplyDeleteSinai & Ane- THANK YOU! :)
ReplyDeleteLika- Girl you should totally cut it... It is MUCH more manageable! at times as long as the bangs look good, I'll just throw up the rest. lol. My husband laughs at how much I love my bangs, I guess I just got tired of it and wanted something NEW lol. :)