Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lusipi & Homework

I know the two sound weird, and your probably trying to figure out a connection and the connection is that those are the two I've had the most of this weekend. LOL. My mom and step dad flew in last week Wednesday and Thursday for a missionary farewell.  As always they brought lots of treats (chocolates, dried mango and mocha crunch) as well as a big bag of Lu (luau leaves).  So all weekend long we've been making lusipi, or more like all weekend long my mom has been making us lusipi.  She seriously has spoiled us too much this weekend, and it makes me very grateful for her.

This weekend and week I've also been trying to catch up on a lot of online homework.  I basically have until tomorrow night to do a 4 page paper for one class, and also take notes on a reading assignment g I will have a final on tomorrow at 5 pm.  So it's 2 big assignments that I need to get done, and I'm glad to say that hey I'm almost there, and I know I can do it. It's been a very long, at times stressful semester but after tomorrow I'll be free! woohoo!

My mom has talked to me about the possibility of having my brother come up and live with us to help us out with the kids while we go to school.  And let me tell you, I REALLY hope he does decide to come lived with us.  I know, or at least my mom says he doesn't mind, so I told her to talk to him and hopefully by the time the new semester starts he'll be here.  I would hate to take him away from his life in Kahuku, but frankly his friends are well...uh... he could have better influencing ones, and I want him to come out here and go to school and maybe we can send him off on his mission. Who knows, maybe I'm kind of jumping ahead of myself, but I just hope that he considers really coming down here.

Anyhow, so much to do in little time, but I just wanted to update my blog real quick since it's been a while.  Oh and we finally finished decorating the tree last week Friday.

Have a great week everyone! :)

Our Christmas Tree @ Night

Christmas Decor by the entry (from the Dollar Tree)

Dollar Tree sticker I found when we moved in and have kept this on our Door...
You'll always see this when you exit.. :)

He looks real innocent in this pic, but he is horrible.. lol
he loves to pull all the ornaments

Moe took this picture of me.. good photographer I say (for a 2 yr old)

The kids on Sunday afternoon

My princess with her mohawk looking hair cause she took her rubber band off her hair lol

My tree :)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your Christmas tree Lani :) Its BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.....BEAUTIFUL TREE!! i also love the garland too!! and cute your hair! love the pic moe took! hehehe!! ps-we are going to gardner village this sunday. have u guys had a chance to check it out yet??? the christmas theme this year is elves. im sure it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal- No we haven't gone to gardner village just yet.. I wasn't sure if it was going to be all out like the witches or just the shops but I definitely gotta go! :)

    ReplyDelete