It's after 2 p.m. (Utah time) this day, and we finally made it to LAX. We've been trying since yesterday to get on a flight just out of Salt Lake, and now we're waiting to see if we get on a flight to Honolulu. I've had this whole week off to be able to go to Hawaii but flights out of Salt Lake have been bad, well actually I've (we've) also been lazy to try so that's what we get lol.
Anyhow, I'm actually kind of glad this year is (almost) over, and I'm so ready to welcome a new one. This past year has been, well, a lot of things. I entered the year 2011 probably 20 pounds lighter than I'm leaving the year lol. In May we were able to go to Hawaii for my Uncle's wedding (when I gained most of my weight lol) and soon after that I started at Delta. All summer long I worked, worked, and worked. Then school started, and I was still working full-time, while trying to handle a full-time school schedule. We moved into our own place in June of this year, which was probably the happiest day for us. Finally we got to experience being out on our own, being able to budget more wisely and what not. Shortly after we moved into our own house, we found out we were expecting our third child. I had a mix of emotions, nevertheless I/we were happy. That was short lived when a week or so later we had a miscarriage. If there's any one trial that was hard on our little family, that would have to be it. However, for whatever reasoning, the time wasn't right but the Lord has blessed us again with another one on the way, and I'm super grateful for that.
With that said, I'm looking forward to new experiences, to setting and achieving new goals, but especially to growing even closer to our Father in Heaven. I can't wait to bring in another soul into this world, and I'm excited to watch the crazy and wild, but fun things my kids will do this year lol. I just know 2012 is gonna be a good year :) ...
Happy New Years Everyone!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment