I just thought about how we are getting old(er) lol. I mean really, who falls asleep when we should be loud and laughing lol. But sure enough our friend came and we did just that until the wee hours in the night. I totally forgot that I was working the next morning (at 730am) but decided that it would be ok. I mentioned to my girls that I could do this (staying up late at night) every now and then, so that night was it. lol. I'm just grateful to have such great friends in my life. We've been friends since diaper days. We've attended preschool, elementary, intermediate, and high school together, and for some of us, even college.
The next day I had to work, and though I was yawning through my flights, I got through the day. We then attended Baby Amalani's (Inoke & Tali Hafoka's daughter) first birthday. It was in South Jordan, we got there late, and ate some yummy yummy tongan food, and then we came home. It was probably 4pm, and I knocked out till about 1030pm (thanks to my babes who took care of the children). On Sunday we caught the last hour of church (because my work schedule overlaps with church). We finally met and talked with our Bishop. This summer has been so busy that we would only get to catch sacrament meeting and then leave, so there wasn't much room to talk to people from the ward. Now we will have to miss sacrament meeting, but will be able to go to class. I don't mind, just as long as we are attending church.
Overall my weekend was nice and relaxing. Tomorrow, Fehi will go again with baby moe and his friends to the East game, and me and Kesaia will be going to a Halloween themed Bridal Shower. I found kesaia's costume at Savers (it's a mermaid costume) and I still need to figure out what I'm gonna dress as. Me and my friends thought about just wearing our wedding dresses (lol), and we're also thinking of getting those pajama's from walmart, but we'll see. I'll definitely take pictures tomorrow, and post them up. Until then, have a good day! :) ***Oh, and my mommy comes tomorrow! :) ***
Can't wait to see pictures of your Halloween themed bridal shower. The dress-up ones are the funnest. We had an ugly bridesmaid themed one earlier this year. Hilarious!
ReplyDelete