We just said goodbye to my sister and her bf Mike :( It was so nice having them here, I just wish they could stay a little longer, but Mike has a rugby game in Vegas tomorrow morning, so on they go to endure that long drive to Vegas. I'm not all for the seven's tournament in Vegas that's happening this weekend, but I wouldn't mind going just to spend time with my sister and them before they actually leave back to Hawaii. But that's still in the works, so we'll just have to see on that. All-in-all I'm glad they were here, and we tried to do as much as we could while they were here.
Yesterday we had an awesome dinner with our dad's side of the family in Orem. I haven't seen them since October, so it was nice to go over, cook food and talk/catch up for a little bit. We had YUMMY food.. pupu chicken, beef and broccoli, garlic shrimp, rice, salad, and rolls. Not to mention the desserts, strawberry cream cheese (like cheesecake) dessert, and a coconut cake. I was very full, and baby and I were content, very content. lol :)
Today we didn't do much but chill at home, and before they left my sister wanted to get toys for the kids, so we went to Ross where she got Moe another iron man, to add to his collection, lol... Kesaia got a toy too, but wanted an iron man, and also got a pop up toy story tent for them to play in. My kids are always being spoiled by their aunt, and I'm forever grateful for her and her love towards my kids.
I think I'll have to stop this post now, before my pregnancy emotions get the best of me, and I start crying. lol. Until next time! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment