Saturday, February 4, 2012

Vegas for the Day :)

So finally after a week of looking for someone to cover my Sunday night shift, I finally got someone! Woohoo! :) And why you may ask? For a one day trip in Las Vegas! :)


So next week is the 7's Rugby Tournament, but that's not the reason why we're going.  My sister and her BF are in Portland right now, and are making their way to Utah.  It was cheaper for them to fly from Hawaii to Portland, and then a one way to Vegas and then drive to Utah and back for the tourney.  So in an effort to help these two locals who've never driven across state lines (come on, Hawaii only goes 45mph at it's fastest lol) we're going to meet up with them in Vegas and then drive back together.  You're probably wondering why we don't just fly and meet them out, there then drive back with them (I mean why work Delta if you have to drive right? lol) and the reason being is because we have my brother with me.  So he's not able to fly freely like we are (keyword "free") and I thought it'd be fun to pack up the whole family and get a little bit of the driving experience (good and bad lol).

I'm excited for our little road trip , mainly because of the foodstops on the way.  lol.  I know, super fat or in my case.. pregnant (Yes I am one of those that use's it as an excuse at times so I can eat how I want to eat lol) but I think it'll be a fun get away for us.  We plan on driving out late tonight, and then getting there a little bit early (before my sisters flight gets in) so we can tour Vegas.  The last time we were in Vegas was 3 years ago, when Baby Moe was 1 month old!  So it'll be fun and new for all of us.  But lets not forget the food, we have to get some Yoshinoya (Beef Bowl) and Church's chicken! :) Let's just hope I don't gain too much on our one day trip to Vegas! lol.  Have a great day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment