Monday, February 13, 2012

Is it over yet? Lol

How come this weekend has felt like the longest weekend ever! I've been wanting to go to Vegas, not for the concerts, or the rugby, or because everyone and their mama was going but rather I wanted to go because my brother, sister, my uncle and his wife were all out there. 3 of them I probably won't see until may-ish, so I just really wanted to go, kick it with them, eat jack in the box (lol) then come home.

Instead I've been working all weekend just waiting for this weekend (aka Vegas thing) to be done with. My family will be returning home to Hawaii tomorrow morning, so I put in a request for jack in the box. Hopefully they pull through and I'll grab it from them tomorrow (they have a connection in slc).

Anyhow, it was nice to be home with just our family. We didn't do much, but it was nice to have some downtime, and have my husband all to myself. :) Usually when my brother is here my husband will kick it with him, so since he's in Vegas, I've been hogging my hubby all weekend long. Lol definitely can't complain about that. :)

Valentines is coming up, usually Im off on tuesdays, but this week I have to work (boo!) good thing it's only 4 hours. So we'll just have to plan our vday date for earlier in the day. Though I already know what's on my list.. A manicure and pedicure, yes I said pedicure! Lol. I've been wearing shorts, tshirts and slippers just waiting for better weather :). Anyhow, hope everyone's week goes great! And spread some lovin! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment