![]() |
| Jan. 2012 |
Can you believe that these two monkeys lol (picture above) were once this small:
![]() |
| Baby Moe at a few months old (2009)... |
![]() |
| Kesaia at 2/3 months (2010) |
:(
They have grown so fast! Baby Moe (well I guess we should just call him "Moe" now since he's not a baby anymore...) turns 3 in two weeks, and Kesaia will be 2 in April. Yesterday in class my teacher and I had a quick conversation about how pregnancy and having kids make your brain go crazy. lol. Then she jokingly said "that's why women with 10 kids, keep having kids cause they've gone crazy". LOL. It is true, and I think I've already hit the crazy stage with having another child. Or maybe I'm crazy cause I plan to have all my kids out and in the world by the time I'm 30, which gives me another 5 years. And with this pregnancy I think we're about half way there (do the math of how many kids I think we'll have lol). However, I know I do miss having little ones around, and when I look at Baby Moe and Kesaia I just reminisce on how small they use to be... :( they are growing too fast, so good thing #3 is on the way.
The other day I told my husband, "oh my gosh babe, I'm gonna be like 7 months and huge by the time the semester is finished." lol. He just agreed and laughed too, but it's true. I've never been pregnant at all while I've been going to school or working so it's definitely something new for me. My pregnancy has been going well since last week (when I was sick, nauseous, and headaches...) I have noticed though that I started to get a little heartburn. Boo. I had LOTS of heartburn with Moe (and they say it's cause they have a lot of hair, and he did have a TON of hair, and still does lol) but with Kesaia I didn't have as much (hence the reason why I'm STILL waiting for her hair to grow lol), so I'm not sure what to make out of this.
I've noticed a theme in the foods I eat, right now I'm in a mexican and fruity stage. Weird, definitely, especially for me. lol. But I find myself wanting burritos, and juicy/island fruits. Yesterday I basically ate burritos with sour cream with salsa all day, and this morning I cut up my huge papaya I got from costco, and I'm salivating over it right now because I have it in the fridge chilling as my snack for work tonight. Mmmmm :) lol. Other than that, I've been way more active than I have in weeks. Now it's not the active, get up and start running/exercising (though I wish I could) type of thing, but more so that I'm cleaning and doing things around the house a lot more.
The other day, I was cleaning up our bedroom, and felt the need to rearrange the room a bit, and of course what do I do? I choose to move the HEAVIEST thing in our bedroom.. the bed. lol. Seriously, Our mattress is huge and heavy.. Here's a picture of it:
![]() |
So I muscled my way to lifting up the mattress, leaned it up against the wall, pushed the box springs to the corner, and then let the mattress fall/flop back on top. All the while I was trying extra hard not to break a nail lol (no really I just got it done a few weeks ago lol). I called my hubby while he was at work and confessed to him what I did, he didn't say much, only "oh ok" but as soon as he came home in the morning, he laid next to me, I thought he wanted to hug or something, but then he was like "what did I tell you about moving heavy things?" lol and I just laughed and he chuckled too and was like "you never listen" lol. I did pay for it a little bit, because my back was hurting just a tad bit, but I guess I'll just go back on what my teacher said... when your pregnant and have kids you go crazy and probably do crazy things! LOL.
(side note: I totally went on different topics in this post, but that's just me, my husband laughs at how I can jump from one thing to another, he doesn't' get the connection at the time, but when I explain it to him he gets it but is like "you're weird" lol. So yes this is all connected somehow! hahahaha... Have a good day!)




dang! i can't believe how big your oldest one is! must be so bittersweet to see them grow :) but that's why you go on and have more kids, that way you'll always have a newborn every other year (is that the right math? hehe) i would probably do the same thing with the mattress haha, but please don't lift anything anymore lol. love the randomness!
ReplyDelete