a boy or girl! :)
I can't wait to first of all just to see my little baby...
This will be the first ultrasound (period) that I've had all pregnancy
...which is probably the longest I've ever had to wait for one...
But I guess that's why I'm so excited...
My mother in law says my belly is apple shaped (?) so I must be having a girl..
Hmmm...
I don't know about that theory, cause my belly was probably apple shaped pre-pregnancy.. lol
And all the "belly" I have now, I see it as 75% pre-pregnancy belly and 25% actually baby belly lol
Everyone asks me what I hope for...
I tell them... "that my baby is ok and healthy and growing"...
and as far as gender... I don't really care.. :)
My hubby says he thinks he wants a girl (lol)
Because Kesaia is soooo much more easier, calmer, etc. than Moe.
He has a valid point, but in the end I still don't care.. I'm just glad to be pregnant. :)
So go ahead and leave your guesses if you'd like.. I'll be back with news and ultrasound pics! :)
how exciting :):) yeah.... going for a girL! ;)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I tried to comment from my dedktop, but it wasn't working. Your kids are so beautiful, can't wait to see what this little guy looks like :)
ReplyDelete