Tuesday, February 21, 2012

We're Having A....

BOY!!!!

excuse the bad picture.. it was a picture of a picture...

So Moe and Kesaia will have a little brother.  :) It's funny because I've always had a feeling we were having a boy.  I've only told Fehi a probably my sister about that feeling, but never sat too much on it, because like I said, I didn't care what the gender was.  But as soon as she started my ultrasound, baby was not cooperating.  She couldn't get good pictures of him, and though we didn't know at the time it was a "him", I unknowingly said "Is he facing his back towards us?" lol.  I caught myself and was like, Ok I'm already saying "he" like I know it's a boy.  But 10 minutes later, we would find out that indeed I was right, we are having a boy! :)

He was being a stubborn little one through the entire ultrasound though... he didn't want to face us so we never saw his face at all.  He was making it a little harder to even make out his arms, hands, legs, etc.  It was hard to even get to see his "manly parts", this picture of the ultrasound is probably the only time we got a peak and then he moved.  The doc had come in and tried to get better pics of his heart, but baby was being stubborn and wouldn't move. lol.  The doc would push on my belly trying to get him to move, and as soon as he would stop I would feel baby kick a few times. lol.  He did the same with the Ultrasound Tech., when she would push hard on my belly, as soon as she'd move he'd kick in that very spot she was at. lol. This guy, he swears. lol. :)

I should've known he'd be somewhat of headache during the ultrasound, because I've been having headaches all day! and it won't go away! lol. Ok maybe he isn't the DIRECT reason for my headaches, but they are definitely there. We are both still very happy and excited.  Fehi asked me what should name him, and there's really only two names I want, Fehi (after my hubby of course) and Enele (after my grandpa).  Fehi likes Siua (after his stake president who fehi really admires, he helped him go on his mission and what not), and I don't mind that name either, but now he's thinking of names from the scriptures.  Either way, I don't really care.  As long as it's something we can agree on.

I'm about half way there, and excited for the future.  I'm gonna go rummaging through all of Moe's old baby clothes to start preparing for this one to come.  And I also have a few months to get Moe potty trained and out of my bed, and in his own. lol. In any case, we're feeling very blessed, and excited! I know the kids will love him, they love babies! :)





9 comments: