| A companion of his drew this picture of him |
I would love for our little family to be able to go there and be able to see where he served his mission. I know next to marrying me, that was the next best experience in his life. ;) lol. And it's been 7 years since he's been there so I know he's excited to go as well.
But my other reasons for wanting to go is because of the food. :) lol. Yes I've been watching food network a little too much, especially the ones about places with the best food. So I've been planning (in my mind) to go to New York, and Philly and go find all those diners and places with all those yummy food. I've never been anywhere near the east coast, so to even go out there would be exciting. So we'll see what happens. We still have at least another month to plan it out. Any suggestions are welcomed! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment