Thursday, March 15, 2012

Baby's First Day

So I've been watching a show on TLC called "Baby's First Day" and the episode I watched had a mother on there who was going through labor and birth unmedicated, a.k.a. all natural.  While watching this, I started to reminisce by own experiences going all natural with both of my kids.  When she would scream, I would remember those times I screamed. When she talked about the pain, I would remember that same exact pain.  But as soon as she pushed and welcomed her little one to this world, she cried, and of course I cried. lol.  I started to feel a little anxiety as I was thinking about how I'm going to be going through all of that again. But then I remembered how joyous it was to welcome a new one into this world.  So my anxiety has turned into excitement, I only hope that this birth will be like the others, and I'll be able to handle going unmedicated again. :)

I should name this blog "Diary of a Pregnant Woman" lol...

1 comment:

  1. wow! u natural women hit it!!! kudos to you cuz i could never. i experienced about an hour of full blown contractions going from 9-10 cm because my epidural ran out and it sucked sooo bad. i could neeever. good on you for handling it the right way!! hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete