Of course the kids had a blast running on the bare sub flooring, but I didn't have fun pulling all those staples up. :/ Well worth it though.
After removing what seemed like millions of staples, we cleaned the floor then early this morning we went home depot to get some supplies. We will probably have the floor in by the end of the day (Yayy!!) But so far we have the underlay down! Well most of it... lol.
| Most of the underlay in the living room down already... |
![]() |
| The hallway minus the ugly blue carpet.. you can see it still on the stairs |
![]() |
| And Fehi took of the railing... not sure if we'll put the same one back on our replace it... |
So that's the progress of our living room/hall way renovation right now. I'm excited to finally update these floors. I'm pretty sure this blue carpet was here when my family lived in this house.. oh at least ten years ago. lol. So it was much needed!




No comments:
Post a Comment