I finally got a few pictures from our day trip to SFO for baby blessings for two of my cousins kids. Here they are:
 |
| Almost everyone at TK's baby blessing (2nd blessing we went to) |
 |
| L-R: TK, Mom, Sela holding Kesaia, Tu'a, Me holding TK's daughter, Fehi & Moe all knocked out lol |
 |
| Grandma and the baby, Grandpa in the back |
 |
| Uncle Topui, Aunty Sela (Grandma's Sister), Grandma, Grandpa and the Baby (sorry forgot her name) |
 |
| Everyone again... You can kind of see my tummy in here.. the dress camouflages it real well in pics lol |
 |
| Mom, Me, baby, Fehi & Backside of Baby Moe lol |
 |
| Aunt Sela & my Grandparents |
 |
| My Aunt Ane, Aunt Tangi, & Mom after Lupe's Baby Blessing |
 |
| Again with these ladies lol |
 |
| Aunt Ane, Cousin Lupe, Her Daughter that was blessed, Mom, Me & Kesaia |
 |
Everyone again with our little family.. *missing the nice weather right about now lol
|
Yay! I'm so glad I can finally see your blog again....I don't know why, but for some weird reason, everytime I clicked on your page it would load and then the screen would black out...and I haven't been able to see your posts for the past couple months! So happy I clicked on it today and it worked! Yay! First of all, congrats on the pregnancy! So excited for you to have another handsome little guy! Don't you just love your job that allows to you attend all your family functions! :) Love the pictures from SFO!
ReplyDeleteWell I'm glad you finally get to see my blog again! You know, I don't know what it was, maybe it had to do with the layout of how my blog was earlier, but I just changed it like 2 days ago and so I think that's what made the difference lol. Anyhow, thanks and it's nice to see u on my blog again! lol :)
Delete