Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Giving Thanks: Day 7, 8, and 9 :)

So I'm gonna cheat a little bit, cause this post deserves to have 3 days worth (even more) of giving thanks!  :)


Today I'm giving thanks, and am so grateful for my Mother: Kesaia Ongoongotau Mafile'o.  All my life she has always worked full-time to support our family, and she was always that mother that made sure to take her children to church.  That's especially one thing I'm grateful for, because even though our father didn't  take us to church every Sunday, my mom, without fail, got up every morning and made sure we all went to church.  She sacrificed so much, and even continued with her schooling while we were in high school.  She completed with her certificate in Medical Assisting, and has continued to work with the same company since then. She continually provides love and support for me and my family, especially my husband.  She actually never met Fehi until she came up for our wedding, but she has loved him and has treated him like a son since day one.  Sometimes they'll gang up on me and it's me against my mom and my husband lol.  This woman is my superhero, she's endured so much in her life to better our lives.  She's my hero, and I'm grateful for the wonderful relationship I and my family have with her.  LOVE you mom!


My mom and my son Moe when he was 2 months old
My mom and step-dad with my children, their grandchildren



No comments:

Post a Comment