I apologize, cause I'm realizing that I have sucked in writing everyday. So here's my "giving thanks" for yesterday and today :)
Day 10: I'm grateful for all my trials and tribulations.
Yes you heard me, ALLL my trials and tribulations! They have made me cry, angry, upset (big difference from angry lol) and frustrated. However they've also humbled me, made me very appreciative, and have made me a stronger, better person. We all experience different trials and tribulations, but I believe it's the way you react to them, that makes you either grow from them or not. I've had my fair share of trials from disagreements, to divorce (not me.. my parents lol) and also a miscarriage, but I can look back on each trial, big and small, and I can say that they've only made me become the person I am today. :)(
Day 11: I'm grateful for Heavenly Father and all his blessings he continues to provide my family.
Everyday I see more and more what he's done for me, from little things to big things, and I can't help but feel loved and so amazed at how much he loves me. He's forgiven me time and time again, and he's listened to me complain, beg, cry, and plead all in the same prayer (lol). :) I'm just overjoyed and grateful for all the blessings he's given me! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment