Friday, November 4, 2011

Giving Thanks: Day 4!!!

Today I'm grateful to have been raised in KAHUKU!  Every time we go home to Kahuku, we always want to stay, but for a young family starting out, this (Utah) is where we need to be.  However, Kahuku will always be in my heart, and you know what they say you can take the girl out of the island, but you can't tell the island out of the girl. :) So tonight is a big game for our football players, OIA Championships against our rival Farrington! I SOOOO wish I was at home right now, but I'm very grateful for OC16, they will be televising the game online for all us to watch! Yayyyy! So tonight I'll be up late watching my Raiders kick butt, then brag about it tomorrow at work.. time to go put on the raider gear! :) GO BIG RED!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! It's always nice to have school pride! hahaha Love the changes you've made to your blog, it's super cute! I also love your idea to post daily things you're thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i have SUPER BIG PRIDE in my school! lol. and thank goodness for free premade blog templates! lol.. still looking for nice ones out there! And I started to write my "giving thanks" because I am haaave soooo much to be thankful for but never have I took the time to think of just ONE each day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are watching it tonight too!! :)

    ReplyDelete