Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Giving Thanks: Day 2 (and 1.. lol)

Today is the 2nd of November, and I decided that every day I would write something on the blog that I'm grateful for.  I know everyone does this, or a lot of people do, but I've actually never taken the time to do this.  So here we go! (btw, I'm catching up from yesterday also, so this will be day 1 & 2) :)


DAY 1:  I'm grateful for my eternal companion--- Fatafehi Fakana'ana'a Latu


We've known each other for 5 years (this month), but have been together for 4 years, and married for 3.  He's been my constant supporter, and comforter.  He knows me in and out, and brings out the best in me. He's truly someone that has and always inspires me to do better.  He has such a sweet spirit, and huge heart.  He loves continually, and gives often.  He is my eternity, and I love him soo much! :)

Day 2: I'm grateful for my two very energetic, beautiful children!-- 
Moeakiola Fisilau Latu & 
Kesaia 'Atukaima'u Paea He'imoana Lokomaika'inani Latu


Moe is 2 years old and Kesaia is 1 years old.  They keep me VERY VERY VERY busy! But I would not have it any other way.  They bring so much laughter and joy to our home, and bring special spirit that only children can bring.  I love you Moe and Kesaia, and I hope that one day when you read this you will know that your Mom & Dad loves you soooo much! :)

1 comment:

  1. i wanna do thanksgiving posts like this! i did last year, but this time, i'm scared i won't be blogging enough to keep up lol we'll see... great post-- you have such a beautiful little family!

    ReplyDelete