Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

This weekend has been quite the weekend.  Talk about weirdo weather too! It was cold and rainy some days, but I'm glad it was nice, sunny, and warm yesterday.  Fehi had to work all week (last week) at both jobs, so it was awesome when he was finally off on Friday from both jobs. On Friday morning my brother went back to Hawaii.  He asked a few weeks ago for me to find him a ticket to go back so Friday he left.  It was funny because we were both like "yes, we can just roam around our house freely" lol.  We make jokes about it, but my brother knows we appreciate his being here to help us these past few months. 

After dropping my brother off at the airport we went home and got changed, then went out to grab some lunch at Moe Betta Steaks though they can be a little pricey (for a big plate) we still love their food.  After eating we went out to this place called Jump Around Utah. I had seen a deal on Groupon for half off admission for kids 3 years old and older.  So we bought one pass for Moe ($5 with groupon, regular is $10) and Kesaia was only $4 (Parents are free).  It was such a fun place for the kids, and they had SOOOOO much fun.





















Saturday Fehi had to work, so it was just me and the kids.  We attended the North Stake Seminary Graduation in support of Fehi's niece.








Our memorial day (yesterday) was spent at my Aunt Paea's house in Saratoga Springs.  I had to work yesterday morning, but as soon as I got home, I fried up some chicken (to make pupu chicken) and then we got ready and headed out to Saratoga Springs. We were celebrating my little cousin's 16th birthday, and I so forgot to take pics lol.

As far as my pregnancy goes I am 34 weeks pregnant! Ahhh! When people ask how much longer I have, I tell them "In my head I have 3 more weeks"  lol... For real though.  I'm hoping this baby decides to come out at 37/38 weeks. And how come I seriously feel like I have a basketball (a heavy one) in my belly! ahahahaha. (Don't mind the bathroom pic lol).


No comments:

Post a Comment