Friday, May 11, 2012

4 Year Anniversary

So Yesterday (May10th) was our 4 year anniversary. :) Every year on our anniversary my husband always brings me home breakfast from none other than Dee's lol. He knows that I love the croissant breakfast sandwich and cheese fries from there. :) So I woke up to a wonderful breakfast and a bag full of my prego goodies (donuts & chocolate lol).

After breakfast I got ready and started off my day with a mani/pedi at my fav. nail salon (A+ Nails). I always get my mani (full-set) from a guy named Tyson. He's seriously does the best job with my nails,  and they always last super long! Now the one who did my pedi.. ummm.. No comment. lol. Lets just say I won't go to her the next time, and I'll save the embarrassment of posting her pic. lol.



So anyways, after doing my mani & pedi, I did some errands and went to get Fehi's gift. I mentioned a few posts ago that I was thinking about getting him an iPad for our anniversary.Well I kept going back and forth about it, and yesterday I finally just got it for him. :)



I actually made a video/slideshow of pictures for him, and I uploaded it on the iPad to show him. I wasn't sure how I was going to give him his gift, so I decided to give it to him right before we left for dinner. I told him I had to show him something, and then I pulled the iPad out and  played the slideshow I made for him. It was funny because he took it but looked at it, and was like "Whose iPad is this??" and I told him "It's yours!" :) And he was just like "For real?!?!" hahahahaha... He was so happy and he loved the slideshow I made for him. (My husband loves to walk down memory lane, so he loved all the pictures and stuff.)

Here's the slideshow I made for him:


The song in the background is "Beautiful As You" by Wayne Brady & Jim Brickman.This song is special to me (us) because when I came up for the B&W ball,Fehi had left me for a second to hand the DJ a cd. This song came on, and he asked me to dance. We slow danced, and he sang to me in my ear.. And he talked to me and we made it official that night.


After giving him his gift, we got dressed and headed out. We had dinner reservations at the The Roof restaurant on top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was so nice, and the view of the temple was beautiful!



not my picture, got it off google images, but this is basically what our view was like.. :)
It was funny though because we were both like "Wow this is so.. elegant." And because it's a buffet, I'm so use to just grabbing a couple plates, but it was so formal that we were like  "Maybe we should just get one plate at a time." lol The food was so YUMMY, but just being able to just talk was even better. We got to catch up on a lot of things, and just bask in our love for each other ;)


After dinner we headed over to gateway, then decided to go home and change into something more comfortable.

Me & My Baby Bump
Just killing time while Fehi got changed...
After we got changed we decided to drive up to where our eternity started.. the Bountiful Temple...


It was so wonderful to sit and reminisce the day we got sealed in the temple. When we got up to the temple Fehi read a letter he wrote for me. :) It was just so lovely and wonderful. We were able to think about our past 4 years, our goals, and our future goals and plans. We decided that we would make it a tradition to set different goals for ourselves, our marriage, and our family so that the next anniversary we can look back and know we accomplished our previous goals.

I'm so in love with my husband, and am grateful for all he does. I know he knows it, but I've made it my personal goal to make sure he knows and feels it everyday of our marriage.

Oh and if your wondering why there's no pics of him, well he was a little camera shy lol.

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww....that's awesome! Happy 4 years to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, you're so cute Lani :-) I always enjoy reading other peoples love stories and your story is truly a LOVE story. Happy 4 years! That's such a long time too, good job guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL with your baby bump :) Happy Anniversary to you and ur hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. It made me feel so much better to know that someone else has gone through it and came out alright. It's sad that she was in the hospital for 2 days and I will prepared if something happens like that to me. I can't believe your doctor didn't tell you that you had tested positive, so scary! Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for telling me about your experience. It seriously made me feel so much better and a lot more prepared mentally and emotionally :-)

    ReplyDelete