So I've been off from work since the 7th of this month and it's been AWESOME! Though I've been feeling like such a neat freak lately cleaning and what not (lets blame the pregnancy) but it's just been really nice to be home with the kids and my hubby. Today was especially fun because I took the kids out to Liberty Park. I could seriously live there... And the kids had so much fun playing in the water and running around.
After spending some time at Liberty Park we went and got some ice ream and then did a little shopping at Ross. I wanted to go and look for a cover for my iPad. Ahem... Yes I said "my" iPad. Lol. After getting my husband his iPad as an anniversary gift, he let me get one... And I told him how it makes so much more sense to have an iPad rather then my laptop... So we're thinking of selling our laptops and getting a Desktop (Mac of course). So I guess we'll wait and see but so far I'm LOVING my iPad! I do everything on it.. But I especially love it because I can do my scripture studies from it and also keep my notes and stuff on it too.
Anyhow, that was basically my mothers day gift. Mothers day for me was awesome! Though It did suck a little cause Fehi had to work, it still actually turned out to be good. For a long time we've been wanting to attend the English ward and on mothers day it was our first time going to that ward. It was so cute when I got Moe ready for church he told me "Mom I go temple ok?" Then I asked him, "Moe are you going on your mission?" and he said "Yeah mom I go temple and mission ok?" lol. Hes just the cutest lol. So anyways, the ward started at 1pm and usually Fehi works at 1:30pm, but thank goodness they changed his schedule that day and he didn't work until 2:30pm. So we were able to go to sacrament together then I dropped him off at work came back for the rest of church. I couldn't stop telling Fehi how much I LOVE this ward. Everyone was soooo nice and very welcoming. I had at least 10 people come up to me and ask what my name was and they introduced themselves.
On Tuesday I got to meet more of the sisters in our ward at our Relief Society activity. It was set up like "speed dating" but instead you were meeting other sisters. It was really fun, and we got to eat some yummy icecream sundaes afterwards.
Fehi and I have been really trying to instill the gospel more in our family, especially with our kids. So I'm glad I was able to get this time off to kind of concentrate on that. On Monday we had FHE and did a short little lesson with our kids on prayer. Kesaia was really good about it and helped out with leading the opening snd closing songs and singing as well as saying the prayers... Moe on the other hand was rowdy and acting like a typical 3 year old boy lol.
My vacation is coming to an end and I go back to work next thursday but I've definitely enjoyed my time off. I've been able to get my house in order (somewhat lol) and also spend some much needed time with my kids, doing activities with them that they enjoy. We should be in Hawaii but I decided to stay... well for a number of reasons, main one being because I dont want to fly right now being 32 weeks pregos and all. But i dont regret it, cause I've enjoyed doing things with the kids. So for the rest of my vacay I've made it a goal to do fun things that the kids would love to do and also get more time with daddy (when he's not working). So tomorrow is another day and I think it'll be another day at liberty park for the kids, maybe do a picnic as well. :) goodnight!
Princess Kesaia ready to go to church on Mothers Day
Kids and their cousins in our bed lol
My spiderman! :)
Baby Moe LOVES watching movies/cartoons on the iPad
32 weeks pregnant! Ah almost there! :)
The kids ready for church on mothers day :)
Kesaia turned Moes spiderman costume into a spiderman dress lol








No comments:
Post a Comment