Wednesday, May 23, 2012

33 Weeks!

I'm 33 weeks! And so READY to pop. Seriously lol.


Sorry lighting is bad in the pic, but at least u see the baby bump :)

 At 33 weeks:

- I've gained 2 pounds since my last appointment (4 weeks ago), which means only a total of 7 pounds this pregnancy.
- Tummy is measuring correctly, it's where it should be.
- I'm still a CLEAN freak, I always feel the need to clean my house and keep it clean (not a bad thing right?)
- Baby boy still moves A LOT! I swear, he dances in my belly!
- Appetite has definitely decreased, I seem to snack rather than eat a full meal... I guess I just don't like to eat as much, it may be the lack of space for my stomach to expand lol, but on top of that I rather not deal with the heartburn and running to the bathroom all the time (cause I seriously have to use the bathroom once I start eating... I know totally weird lol).
- Soda cravings have gone dramatically down... and my wanting to chew ice has gone up (go figure! lol).

Overall, this pregnancy has been going pretty well, but I'm just ready to give birth. lol. I don't want to jinx myself (so no baby you're not allowed to come before 37 weeks), but I keep telling my self that maybe I only have 3 to 4 more weeks rather than 7 weeks left. lol. With my last two I gave birth early, Moe was 2 weeks early, and Kesaia was a week early... so I'm hoping that this pregnancy will follow in the same fashion.  I still have a lot to do before baby comes though, I have to go through all baby moe's old baby clothes, wash them and leave em out for baby. I go back to work tomorrow morning (boo!) but just a few more weeks and I'll be off from work as well.  I just hope I'm able to handle working with these last few weeks of my pregnancy. Just 4-5 more weeks (I hope! lol).



No comments:

Post a Comment