So today is my last final for my Psychology class! Woo-hoo! This calls for a celebration! Maybe me and Fehi will go on a date after our class. ;) That sounds like a good plan! lol. Since my grandparents are in town, why not take advantage of the extra babysitters lol. Next week Thursday is our 4 year anniversary. :) We usually don't do gifts, though sometimes I gift myself lol (mani's/pedi's/shopping) lol but this year I'm thinking of surprising my hubby. He works so super duper hard for us, and he never asks for much in return. Shoot, he doesn't even really see his paycheck, he just let's me handle all the finances and when he needs something he'll let me know. So this year I want to give him something, a nice little toy.. lol. He's been wanting the iPad for quite sometime, well we both have, but we've always held out thinking the next BEST iPad was going to come out.. but I think I'm just gonna get him it. Shoot... I hope he doesn't read my blog and ruin the surprise lol. Anyhow, we'll see I have about a week to plan for it :).
Anyhow, wish us luck on our last final! :)
omg spencer is dying to have an ipad!! hes been asking me everyday for the past 2 weeks...uhhh...i wish we had the money. we'll see though.....
ReplyDeleteYou're such a good wife Lani! Someday I hope to be a thoughtful wife like you..seriously...moana's birthday is next week n I haven't even figured out what we're gonna do..lol..
ReplyDelete