Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I LOVE Hawaii :)

I love being home. Everything about it makes me so happy. Even my husband notices how much more happier I am when I'm home.  What can I say, it's just different here.  Yesterday we went to Castle Beach (in Kahuku) and it was just so nice to sit on the beach, and relax. There were tons of kids and families there, probably because the kids are still off from school, and it was a good day to go swimming. (Today looks like a good day too lol).  One of my BFF's (country girls a.k.a. wolfpack! lol) was there, and she had just gotten in on Sunday night too. We were talking about how much we miss home, and she's actually in the process of moving back with her husband. I told her about how my husband actually wants to move down here, it's just a whole lot of things that we need to consider and what not.

A lot of it, mostly has to do with the material things we have.  We have a car (that we're still paying for), our laundry machines that we just bought in September, our huge bed (that I will not sell or give up lol), our T.V. I could probably do without, but yeah, there's just things we have to take care of.  I was telling my friend yesterday that if we were to ever move, it'd just have to be something we just do, and do it quick. lol. I could see people questioning why we would move from having our own place, where it's cheaper, but the way my husband and I see it, Kahuku is a small family oriented community, and that's what we love, and what I miss.  I could care less if we moved and lived with my family in Kahuku. I would enjoy that. I don't know if we'll ever, or more like when we'll take that big step to moving back, but when that day comes, I'll be the happiest woman alive. :)

Anyhow, our vacation so far has been a relaxing one.  I wish we could travel home more often, but between work and school we usually can't, so I'm glad we made it out this time. Yesterday we spent the day at the beach.  I got to swim just for a little bit, then I sat out with my kids and watched them play in the sand, and let the beach bum (fehi) go at it.  He swam for like 2.5 - 3 hours straight! I wouldn't be able to do that lol. I actually had a huge headache by the time we left, and when that happens, it makes me sick and I end up throwing up all I ate, which is exactly what happened when we got home.  After I got sick, I laid down in the living room, and my mom asked me if I was ok, and if I needed anything.  That sorta caught me off guard, cause I'm so use to just dealing with this pregnancy, cause hello, I don't have my mom around, but it was nice, really nice to have her make sure I was ok.  I ended up sleeping for the rest of the day and night, and thanks to my sisters they took care of the kids, while both fehi and I knocked out. Today, we have a wedding to go to, but will be visiting Tita's Grill for lunch.  Fehi and I went and had a little breakfast together over there this morning, and told them we would be back. I swear we are their #1 visitors whenever we're in town. LOL.

Here's a few pics from our beach day yesterday:

My little sister playing in the sand
My son and his new boogie board someone gave him :)

Aunty Ila and my princess Kesaia

The kids playing in the sand, they were being naughty and throwing sand at me too lol

My husband out there catching waves

Kesaia doesn't like the water, but loves the sand

No comments:

Post a Comment