For the first time this summer we purchased the Utah Pass of all Passes to Seven Peaks. We were lucky to only have to buy 2 passes (for Fehi and I) and we got them for $25 each, and the kids are free.
The first time we used them was last week when I took the kids and went with my sister in law and her family. After telling Fehi how much fun the kids had, we decided that on his day off we'd take them again. And since he's been off yesterday (Tuesday) and today.. We took the kids both days and they of course had a blast!
I've been loving it cause it relaxes my belly and helps relieve the stress on my back so yay for that... But I think it triggers those Braxton hicks a little more... especially at night after swimming all day. But it's ok, it's worth it lol.
I was really glad to have gone today just because it got my mind off of all the maternity leave stress (last post). I'm definitely planning on utilizing our passes more before this baby comes.
Oh and I totally suck at taking pics while we were there... So I don't have much to show lol.



Fun! I think we must be the only family that didn't get their pass of all passes....lol. Sounds like you guys are having tons of fun! :)
ReplyDeleteWe love our passes!! Its so worth it and its always a hit with the kids. They looooove it!!
ReplyDelete