Last week Thursday was my birthday, the big 2-5! Fehi surprised me on the morning of my birthday with a dozen yellow roses (he always get's me roses for an occassion.. birthday, anniversary, apology ;) lol ) and he also brought us back some breakfast and a brownie icecream cake, which were both yummy as well. He asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday, and I just said "I don't know." It's funny because usually I already have plans for my birthday, and it normally consists of a mani and pedi, shopping, and dinner. But this year I didn't have much plans except that I wanted to paint our room. Since moving into our own place, all we've been doing most times with our days off is painting or fixing up the house. So far our greatest project was our Laundry Room. Anyhow, so the night before my birthday I stayed up and painted our room. It was a dark brown color, so I really didn't like how it looked, and on top of that when I don't like how our room looks, well it doesn't translate well into wanting to stay there or keep it clean. So that was my project I wanted to finish. I never took a before picture, but this is a picture of part of our room.
![]() |
| It's brown, and the doors and trimming were some peachy color |
And here's the after picture after I painted the walls and the trimmings...
| I forget what the color is called, but it's a nice cool color, a a soft greenish blue.. more on the green side I think lol |
| Here's one with the bed in place and fixed, I also replaced the blinds with these nicer wood ones. |
Then I ordered the petite steak and salmon with mash potatoes and broccoli. My birthday dinner was awesome. I was soo full that I had no room for dessert, so we just went home and relaxed. So birthday was awesome, I wouldn't have changed anything about that day. Anyhow, I'll be off from work for a little over a week, so it's time to get this house cleaned so that when we leave to Hawaii and come back, the house will be spotless and I won't have to clean a thing! lol
Until next time! :)


hey lani! what a blessing to have benefits and be able to fly back home to see your family :) i keep telling myself i should totally work airlines soon-ish. lol. happy belated birthday and congrats on the new pad-- it looks very spacious and comfy. much love to you and your little family!
ReplyDelete