Monday, August 29, 2011

Life today

Today was actually a good day. Actually it's been a wonderful week with my little family.  I got to spend 3 days straight at home with my family, then I worked Saturday, then had Sunday off.  Today was my first day of training for Delta RR Ticket Agent. It's been a little overwhelming learning the system, but it's been fun too.  We had an opportunity to donate blood today.  The last time I gave blood was probably in high school or when I was at BYU-Hawaii.  I use to give blood all the time, I know I've given at least 10 times just in high school, and so today was actually quite nice to do it again.

My days off with my little family was amazing.  It'll be even amazing once I'm done with training, because once I'm done with training, I'm done working 40 hour weeks.  Talk about a big sigh of relief.  I'm very grateful for my husband and the sacrifices he's had to make because of my work schedule.  But we always knew there was a light at the end of the tunnel, and we're almost there.  I can't wait to work ONLY 16 hours a week, and then hopefully we'll be able to run-away somewhere, seeing how only my parents have been making good use of my flying benefits.

Here are some updates for our babies:

Moe (2 y.o. = 30 months to be exact):
- He's talking more and more (maybe too much lol), he speaks in sentences, and even in ways and attitudes we don't like. His favorite word is still "No" but now he's somehow learned how to talk back with the answer "No", and we know he knows exactly what we're saying to him lol.
- His hair is still long, and I want to cut it, it just looks messy most of the time and I think he needs a new look.
- He loves to say the alphabet and he loves singing the Alphabet song and Twinkle Twinkle little star.  He tries to sing along, and it's just the cutest thing! :)

Kesaia (16 months):
- She picks up quick! She'll repeat words after you and when you speak to her she'll also respond in the way she's suppose to.
- She imitates her brother as well, when he says something she'll say it too.
- She still nurses at night, but I've been giving her her sippy cup more often.

As for Fehi and I, we're doing good.  We just started school on Wednesday August 24th, we've had to drop our Math class and are taking 3 online classes, 1 on-campus class, and an jogging/walking class.  Hopefully we shed some of that weight, but what's awesome about that class is we can bring our kids! yayy!!  Have a good day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment