So much has been going on, we've had my Lokotui Family Reunion 2 weeks ago, that was fun but oh-so-tiring! Last weekend we had my husband's Molisi Family Reunion, and we camped at Willard Bay. That was fun too, and it was my first, well second time camping in Utah. I was just excited that they had electricity, showers, and bathrooms at our campsites (lol). We're starting school next week Wednesday, and on top of that I start training the following Monday for two weeks. If you didn't know, I was working as a Seasonal Agent for Delta Airlines, so we just helped in the lobby, at the kiosks and at the doors. Well, a couple weeks ago the opportunity for us to be upgraded to Ready Reserve came, and of course we all put in our expression of interest. Last week I was offered the upgrade, and now I have training on the 29th of August, which I'm super happy about, but that means that I'll miss two weeks of school. It'll be worth it though especially since I'll only have to work 16 hours a week, and then I get more time to spend with my kids. I feel like most of my summer has been busy at work, it makes me appreciate the time I spend with the kids, and I really feel bad for mother's who have to work a full-time job. Some days I miss being a S.A.H.M. but I could never leave Delta. It's worth it when I get to see my mom, and my kids get to spend more time with their Nana that they wouldn't have if I wasn't working at Delta. She's flown up here to Utah about 5 times since I've started working there, and every time it gets easier to say bye because we know we'll see her again, so instead "Bye" it's "Ok, we'll see you in a couple weeks?" lol. Anyhow, here's more updates:
- Kesaia- 16 months
- She's more vocal, she loves to talk, and her favorite word (and person) is "Papa"
- She's been walking now for a couple months, now she's starting to run, well walk fast lol
- She eats a lot! Since moving into our own place her appetite has grown also, she loves her waffles in the morning, and will eat just about anything, but of course mom's cooking is her favorite! ;)
- She's very playful, and active, and loves her older brother, but can sometimes be a little witch to him too lol
- Finally a size 4 shoe, size 12 months clothes, though sometimes even that is big on her.. she's my little petite baby :)}
- Moe - 2 years old
- He's definitely talking a lot now, of course at this stage, his language is best understood (or only understood) by his parents lol
- His favorite word is "No" and yes I think he's going through his "terrible two's" because he can't take no for an answer, but yet he loves to say no all the time. lol
- Loves to eat, and his favorite food (besides candy, ice-cream, and fries) are chicken, and he just discovered how yummy the chicken skin is when it's baked, he calls it "fries" lol
- Size 8 shoe (I think), and size 2T/3T clothes
That's just about a little summary of what's going on with us! Until next time! :)
What's yours and Fehi's shoe size?? LOL jk!!
ReplyDeleteAww how come I'm feeling updated too cuz even tho we live close, we never see eachother!! Good to hear you're all doing well! Hope to see you soon. Congrats on the upgrade! Yay, Delta for life!... or at least for the time being. LOL