Tuesday, December 14, 2010

caution... machine under repair...

i am pooped.
my feet are pooped.
my eyes are pooped.
my fingers are pooped.
my body is pooped.
once again...
I. AM. POOPED.

I wonder who came up with that.. But that so fits what I am feeling right now.

After work today I decided to take on the task of cooking 3 new recipes, Honey Walnut Shrimp, Orange Chicken and Chow Mein.. now you know why I am pooped.

It took me literally 4 hours to finish all that food. And after I was done cooking it all.. I didn't eat any of it.  I get like that sometimes.. where I cook a meal and because it took so much energy and time, I don't want it.  Instead I opted out for a can of Coke and piece of the dessert I made.  I know such healthy choices huh. I am really surprised I haven't gained any weight with all the eating I've been doing.

I have decided that I refuse to step in the kitchen for at least 2 days.. I need a break from it, especially after tonight. lol.  I don't think I'll ever want to have a huge family or cook at a restaurant because I'd NEVER want to cook that much food ever again in my life. lol. I know I'm being dramatic. :)

Anywayz I'll feel much more inclined to write tomorrow when my hands have rested and my mind is back into working order, but for now i'll put a big fat sign up and call it a night...

underline, bold "UNDER REPAIR" lol

GOODNIGHT!!!!

I'll be much more entertaining tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment