Sunday, March 6, 2011

I.Suck.At.Blogging.


Seriously, I do.. Which is the reason why I don't keep up with it, because I probably have no followers, and neither do I tell anyone I have a blog because I have yet to actually keep up with it. lol. But it's a work in progress and I'll get the hang of it... So for now we'll leave it at this.. until I can make my page a little prettier then tell you my life story! lol

And this is the reason why I can't keep up with my blog.. because as soon as I start to type my daughter throws herself in my arms and the little man who pulls on my hair or says "Mom, mom, mom, mommy, mommy,mom, mom..." you get it.. lol..  my kids never leave my side, so I guess I'll have to learn to blog with them bothering me! lol

Lani Latu

1 comment:

  1. I'm following you now Lani :) I love reading blogs. Hope you continue to jot down whatever. I've learned to blog while kids are down and out :) It's a great stress reliever and time to myself. Welcome to the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete