I'm so so so so so so so SO over school.
For real.
This is the last stretch, about a week and a half left and then we're almost done. This semester has kind of been a tough one, I haven't been as motivated to go to school, I seriously feel like it's NEVER-ENDING and I just want to graduate and be done, but it'll be a while before that happens. On Saturday (yesterday) I went to our math class right after work, so I had fehi stay home with the kids, thinking that it was just a review for our Final. Boy was I wrong. I walked in a saw everyone with their heads towards their papers, they were taking a test! Ugh. Apparently we had a test but luckily our teacher is gonna let us take it on Tuesday. HOWEVER, it's a test on about 6 chapters, and we have until Tuesday to do all the homework and turn it in on Tuesday too. BUT to make things worse, we have a Final for our sewing class on Thursday (which I'm not too worried about), it's the comprehensive math final on Saturday that I'm worried about. Like really?? Who has a test right before the final?? That's ridiculous.
Our class has had issues with this Math class in particular because of the way it's set up. Instead of having smaller tests of like 1,2, or 3 (at most) chapters... His tests have like 7-8 chapters worth of stuff, and it's a LOT of stuff to remember. Oh, and did I mention it's a medical math class??? So it's just a little bit more work, well at least to me it is. Not only that but he words his math tests differently from how it's taught in the book. He basically makes you do every single problem in the book, you think you know what you're doing, then he words it differently on his tests. And of course, english is NOT his first language so sometimes it's hard to understand his questions. lol. Good thing I speak FOB as well. hahahhaha.
Overall, I just can't wait for this semester to be over. I really don't expect to do that well. On top of that I don't know what classes to take next. Because I don't want to do nursing anymore, I don't know what to register for next. On top of that Fehi has decided that he's probably not going to do nursing as well. Which I'm actually happy he came to that decision. My husband is the entrepreneur type. He wants to own his own business, but the only reason why he was going to do nursing was because he knows you could make good money in it, and well you'll always need nurses. But after talking with him, he came to the conclusion that maybe he should first go after a business degree, or something like that. I totally agree with him, and so now things have changed. At first we were both going to school for Nursing, and were planning to do it together, but now we both have decided to change our majors.
Hoi, let's just say I have tooooo much on my mind, and school is just stressing me out. I can't wait for it to be over, and then I'm gonna have to take the next few weeks to figure out what I'm going to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment