530am Zumba
800am - 330pm Tend to the kids, do laundry, clean, etc. (mommy/wifey duties); Usually I'd be working around this time as well...
400-520pm Math Class
530-630pm Go home try to make dinner; Feed the baby
700-820pm History Class
845pm - Feed the baby, try get kids ready for bed (lately they've had their own ideas of bedtime lol)...
12am- Finally get some sleep!
And the next day I do it all over again.. and then every now and then I throw in an extra workout at CrossFit or 4 out of the 7 days a week I'm working from 830a-1230p. So yes, I've slacked big time when it comes to my blogging, but I haven't forgotten about it. I'm still alive, just currently preoccupied with life a.k.a. kids, family, school, work, working out, etc. But I promise a post will be coming up soon!
Can't exactly blog when my hands are busy holding, and cuddling my little one! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment