Friday, October 26, 2012

Costco VIP Party

I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted (horrible.. I know)... but here's to trying yet again! It's been a little crazy since coming back from my grandmothers funeral, and we've been busily trying to catch up on everything, and enjoying the last few weeks of summer.   Kids are doing wonderful! and so are we!  Fehi transferred over to the Costco in Spanish Fork last week Friday, and he loves it there! Yesterday was their grand opening, and he says it was crazy busy.  We were able to attend the VIP Party on Wednesday night, and that alone was craziness! I've never been to a Costco VIP party so I didn't know what to expect, so when we got there it was a little shocking. The parking lot was packed full, people had to park out on the road. When we got inside there were a TON of people. We walked around, and they had tables set up with people serving samples of their food, and this wasn't no small sample served in a cupcake liner, it was a big sample served on a plate.  They were even giving out free roses, and they were serving their food and drinks for free as well.

We only got through one section of the store before we left, because it was just too crazy busy and we lost Moe in all the commotion. Of course we found him in the toy section, but after that incident I suggested to the hubbs that maybe we should leave, though now I'm regretting it because I didn't get a slice of their juicy-fattening pizza lol. Shucks!  It was great though to meet all of Fehi's co-workers. Here's a few pics from the party:
















No comments:

Post a Comment