Monday, November 12, 2012

EMZ Crew; Weightloss Journey Updates

I love my EMZ Family! They give me so much motivation and keep me going in my efforts to live a healthier life, and keep shedding those pounds and inches.  This morning we met at the Sorenson Center to kick off the First Annual Utah Pacific Islander Health Week.  I woke up at around 330am to drop the hubbs off for work, and then I came home woke the two older kids up and got everyone ready to head out to EMZ.  My kids are such troopers, and I am so glad they love going with me to Zumba, even though they don't have a choice. lol.   You could tell everyone was excited for today, however, I guess I missed the memo about Big Buddha being there from FOX 13 News.. I mean if I knew I would've tried to look just a little bit skinnier... err.. better lol.  jk! It was really fun though I wish I would've gotten my full hours worth of workout, minus the interruptions.. but like I said, it was fun so I didn't mind.

Here's a few pictures from this morning:

Me & Big Buddah, just a little sweaty here, had to run and get a pic before he left! 
One of the male instructors- Liu, and my EMZ Workout Partner Penina!
The Trio! Met these two through EMZ, and they keep me pushing and motivated!
Penina, Ame (one of the instructiors, she does Hot Hula!), Me, and Mele
Me & Penina
Group Picture with Big Buddha!



Some of the AMAZING instructors that continually give their time and talents
to help us all live healthier lives! 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now for some weight-loss updates! Last post I talked about my weight-loss journey... Here are some numbers from my journey so far:

Post-Partum Weight: 213 Pounds
Starting Weight: 206 Pounds
Current Weight: 196 Pounds
First Goal Weight: 185 Pounds
Second Goal Weight: 175 Pounds
Third Goal Weight: 165 Pounds

... Then we'll see what happens from there...

Now to be clear my post-partum weight is how much I weighed literally right after giving birth to baby Hinckley.  My starting weight is where I was at when I actually really started on this journey that I'm on.  So yes I'm super ecstatic to be under 200 pounds.  The last time I remember being under 200 pounds was last year before we went to Hawaii to celebrate Kesaia's first birthday... So it's been almost 20 months since I've been in the 100's. Frikk.. finally!!! lol. I'm 11 pounds away from achieving my first goal of being at 185. Now the reason why I set my goals like this is because I want them to be realistic, achievable, small goals that'll keep me determined and motivated.  I also took my measurements last week and have lost a total of 10 inches. So that's awesome! I continually find inspiration from wherever I look, and I can kind of feel myself becoming a little obsessed with being my fittest self, but that's not a bad thing.  Hopefully I can keep shedding those pounds and inches, and maybe in a few more months I'll be down to my first goal. 


I seen this on Pinterest and thought it was HILARIOUS!
This is so me, except my babies were about 6/7 Pounds. 
The Hubby and I with our youngest baby boy.
My husband continues to inspire and motivate me too.
And doesn't he look Hott! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment